Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Costumes

Saturday we went and got the kids thier Halloween costumes. Lauryn is Padme from Star WarsII and we tried to convince Brayden to be Obi wan but we failed hence Brayden the clown:) My "tough" boy is a clown where did we go wrong??
Everytime I look at him I can't stop laughing he is stinking cute!!

I think Lauryns costume is perfect for her. She looks so cute too!!


Tyler didn't feel good so he wouldn't put on his costume. He is going to be a tiger:)


3 comments:

The Bordens said...

When Mark was four he wanted to be Pumpkin Man.The stage is cute! Pretty soon he won't want to be cute and he will want to be scary and all bloody or something.Lauryn at first looked like a skeleton because on the print on the legs but she looks very pretty,She is getting sooo big.

Raquel said...

I am so glad you let him be a clown. Finley is also a clown, it was what we had in the dress up box. Clowns are so Retro, and very few of them anymore.
I can't believe your kids are without shoes. We are bundled up to our eyeballs. I should just paint their faces, cause their costumes will be coved anyhow.
What are you dressing up as?

shannon.johnson said...

I'm not dressing up. I know... pretty boring!! Getting my kids ready and out the door uses all my creative juices:) About clowns, we couldn't find them in any big box store we had to go to partyland to get it. I can't wait to see Finley as a clown she will be sooo cute! Also the weather has been so nice 60-70's. We've had a beautiful fall....so far:)